Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

100 WC


Once

This Week I am reading once which is about a Jewish boy who goes on a quest to find his mum and dad after seeing books were being burnt. the success criteria was to write 100 words about one character I chose the main guy Felix I hope you enjoy my 100 word challenge

Once  4 men in suits came to the orphanage up the rocky mountains i thought it was mum and dad but It wasn't. Soon After that I saw  huge flares of flames go up outside the orphanage  what I saw I couldn't get it out of my head they were burning mother minkais books.  I get my bag and pack it and after breakfast and when the book burners left Soon after I left the orphanage to find Mum and Dad. As I slided down the to Father Ludwicks house I was starving and stole the soft bread and water.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Flynn.
    I really enjoyed your story it makes me wounder what happens next.
    You have included fulls stops capital letters and all the other basic things.

    From Chyna
    Oamaru Intermediate School.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.