Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

Once Memoir Poem

Today we had to write a memoir poem about are book that we doing for our novel study mine is Once the success criteria was to write about your characters scene and the situation your character was in i hope you like what i wrote and give feedback on anything that I need to improve on.

Once
The orphanage was eventful enough
It had lots of yucky food cold water and kids all over the place  
Jewish books burning
Four ugly Nazis plotting their attack
Innocent Jewish people screaming
Horrific Enemies looming
We did nothing other friends do,
Aggressive Croats invading and horrific boys capturing
I'm Crying  to stay alive, doing everything I can to
Find  Mum and Dad
Doing everything Important ..

3 comments:


  1. Hi Flynn
    You created a memoir poem reflecting the situation and scene in the movel 'once'. Like the use of your strong Adjective,Noun and Verbs
    Please add more to your description to explain the purpose of your post and what you had to do specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flynn
    cool memoir poem I like how you put yourself in the characters shoes.
    Cormac
    Yr 6
    Drummond Primary school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Flynn
    My name is Maddison I am a year 5 student at Yaldhurst Model School
    I liked your poem it was very detailed
    Kai Pi
    From Maddison

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.