Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

THE HACKERS

This week for the 100 wc it was to write about what do I need now it was really fun to write about and I hope you like it.

THE HACKERS.
As I was walking down the road  I thought to myself now what do I need, wait  I'm rich, and have everything I won't, yay.
As I walked home, and hopped onto my new hp computer something was wrong ; I was hacked, it said all your credit has been taken a.k.a my money, 5 Billion dollars down the drain not literally but to some hackers. I say to myself now what do I need. ugh my money back it's been taken every single cent wait  there's 2$, as I hit my 2 dollars it goes down the drain no kidding.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Flynn
    My name is Blake i like your writting it is really funny and descriptive i really like how u put that your $2 when down the drain literally

    Blake
    Room 6
    O.I.S

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi flynn,

    you did a good story.
    I liked the part just before he clicks for the 2 dollars, it gets taken away.
    Please add the hacker’s perspective of the story.

    Kind regards Ian.

    Canterbury
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.