Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

The boy in the stripped pyjamas memoir poem

Yesterday we watched the Boy In The Stripped Pyjamas. the success criteria was We had to choose a part in the movie to write a memoir poem about. I chose to write about the backyard scene because in my perspective the back yard scene was the best because he made the really fast swing. I hope you enjoy my poem

The swing was big enough
It was powerful strong and had surrounds of stones
Speedy swing was swinging
Massive fence guarding
Noisy trucks arriving with horrendous numbers of  innocent Jews  
Bloody leg aching really badly
Running man worrying for Bruno
Swinging so fast like lightning
For my joy, and  happiness   

4 comments:

  1. Hi Flynn

    Your Poem is very interesting. I like how you made it Rhyme. How you described it is very interesting.

    Khali
    Yr 6
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flynn, My name is Abby and I go to Yaldhurst Model School. Your blog post is really cool. I like that you added lots of descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Flynn
    My name is Maddison I am a year 5 student at Yaldhurst Model School
    I really liked your poem
    it was really cool did you watch the movie?
    Ka Pi from Maddison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Flynn
    My name is Maddison I am a year 5 student at Yaldhurst Model School
    I really liked your poem because I have watched some of the move and I loved how you used not much words (just two or three ) to describe the movie. Did you just watch the movie or did your class watch it etc
    it was really cool two read that blog post, and I could understand it really well, it wasn't too long so I didn't stop reading it.
    What is you favorite movie? Mine is twilight
    Maybe next time you can add some pictures of it
    KAI PI
    From Maddison

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.