Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Holidays

on the first day of Term 3 we had to write about our great holiday or our horrible one. also using connectives like such as, we looked at ranges of different connectives like although.a connective is a word that joins 2 different simple sentences for example never the lees. I spent time improving my writing to a high standard out of 5 sentences. By using connectives it made my writing way better and I was wondering if you guys use connectives?

In the term 2 holidays I did a range of stuff. Some stuff I did was, I went to the movies and watched cars 3 as well as having popcorn and sprite. I also played NBA 2k17, On Saturday I also  had to play soccer at Invercargill, and we got beaten 4-1. I  had a great time despite the wet weather of  te anau  my cousins and my Brother and I had a fabulous time,  Until we had to leave the Doc center. Also we went to the gymnastic club in Invercargill for heart kids however we had  lots of food.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Flynn, pleased there was lots of food this time! Good job of adding connectives, any chance you can focus on one area of the holidays and extend on that rather than trying to cover a wide range of things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi flynn,
    I really like your blog post it was really interesting was your holiday fun? please let me know thanks
    Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Flynn,

    I like the connectives you used. It sounds like you had a great holiday! I really want to see Cars 3, is it good?

    Great blog post.

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School, I liked the way that you highlighted the words that were the connectives. It made me think of Ispace. What is NBA 2k17?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, my name is Parwin, and I think that your recount was great but maybe next time tell them how you feel and things, what was the most fun part of your holidays? Keep up the great JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It soneds like you had a cool holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.