Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

My Memior Poem

I am learning to write a memoir poem. (This recalls a moment in time from my past that links to an emotion I felt at that time) The emotion I have chosen to link my memoir to is….
In my memoir I describe the scene and situation using strong adjective, nouns and verbs.
I hope you enjoy it.


The cricket game was exciting enough
Numerous Kids worrying
A tribe of irritating Townies complaining [as usual ]
The hardened pitch moisturized by the speed of the ball
a lot of tension from both Clubs at boiling point
Ignorant Supporters lying [Boys High]
Bored Umpires arrogance- rising
We did what any good team would do
We rose to the challenge- and won
Amazed, elated, wondering
Can we do it next time ?

Doing something important.

2 comments:

  1. hi flyan,
    I really liked your poem about cricit I hope you right more about it
    your next step is to make you decision bigger?
    elijah
    room4
    sothland nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Flynn
    This peace of writing really explains what happened. it sounds great. good job. it sounds like it was a great game.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.