Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

Artificial egg


This week we did the 100 word challenge and had to write about action figures and an egg. today I was working on using ReadWrite carefully to help me edit.

Once upon a time 3 artificial men and an artificial egg came alive. The men worked  for new world and had a mighty job to handle to stop the egg flooding the aisle, they were yelling code red she's going to blow  they were doing all they could to save the egg as it started to leak the guys says sorry it's over, we're done. As the egg starts to leak the look on to the end of their life. As they say clean up on aisle 2 the Eskimos hop back into there bag and leave the egg behind.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Flynn.
    I am Elias from Yaldhurst Model School.
    This is a great story!
    Was it fun writing it?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.