Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Speech Board


Every year at Drummond Primary School we do something called Speech board to help are talking skills getting better. We make a google slide about a topic and present it to a lady who assesses us. We also memorize our poem and read 150 words out of a book. We also do an impromptu speech. The levels we are assessed on are ‘Fail’, ‘Pass’, ‘Commended’, ‘Highly Commended’ and ‘Distinction’.

If I was to do Speech board again I would change my topic to something about how machines work and that type mechanical stuff. The challenges I faced in Speech board was having enough information and memorizing my poem so I didn't forget halfway through.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Flynn
    I really enjoyed how you remembered that speech really well. I liked all the information you put about scorpions in that slide. Can't wait to see what you post next.

    From Grace
    YMS

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.